This blog is for informational purposes only. Please consult with a veterinarian if your pet is ill.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Eliminate Pet Odors Naturally

Does your house smell like dog or your cat litter box? Get rid of the odor with beeswax candles. I use them all the time. Just a 30 minutes session with the beeswax candle and the house smells wonderful again!

Pure beeswax is non-toxic, non-allergenic and non-carcinogenic. Beeswax produces negative ions which clean the air of dust, odors, toxins, pollen, mold, dust mite feces and viruses.

Paraffin candles contain petroleum products and are essentially harmful to us. Do not burn paraffin candles and beeswax at the same time. They react negatively to each other.

With pure beeswax candles, they burn with a golden halo exuding a natural aromatic homey essence and are beneficial for people with allergies, environmental sensitivities and people with just too much stress in their lives.


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin