This blog is for informational purposes only. Please consult with a veterinarian if your pet is ill.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

FloraLax for Constipation

My cat Minnie has IBS - irritable bowel syndrome and fluctuates from diarrhea to constipation. She gets cramps too, especially when passing hard stools. I tried it all and found this product to soften her stools and avoid cramping.

Made for humans and available at health food stores, this product is an organic all natural fiber formula with flaxseed, psyllium husks and oat bran. The 7 oz. jar costs only $8.00 and goes a long way.

I sprinkle a tiny bit on her food daily and things just run smoothly. I also give it to my older cats. Like people as they age, they too need a little extra help to pass food through. For other pets it may soften their stools too much. If diarrhea develops cut back or stop the FloraLax.

For more info online go to www.florahealth.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin